If you spend several hours a day wearing a face mask, then you know how irritating it is for your skin. Many disposable or even reusable masks trap heat and bacteria, which can lead to discomfort and acne (maskne). They also tend to be heavy or made of harsh materials that rub against the sensitive skin on your face, causing inflammation and redness.
Our mulberry green silk face masks are constructed with 100% pure organic silk to provide gentle and comfortable protection against airborne viruses. They are lightweight and breathable so you can wear them all day without irritating your skin.
Unlike most mask materials, silk is heat-regulating and hypoallergenic. This helps your skin breathe and reduces the amount of bacteria trapped inside, which can eliminate acne. Silk also contains copper and hydrophobic properties to protect against droplet penetration.
Our green silk face mask is:
- Top Grade (6A) Mulberry Silk
- Constructed with a two-layer fabric construction and reinforced edges for increased durability
- Machine washable
- Equipped with fully adjustable ear-loops and nose wire for a customized, secure fit
- A unique 3D chin design helps create a more flattering and defined face shape while leaving more room for your nose and chin.
- Available in a wide variety of colors
Our green silk face masks instantly make any outfit look more professional and fashionable. Pair your silk mask with a silk twist top headband for the ultimate accessory collection.
The 3D design also ensures that the mask fits securely for optimal protection against airborne particles. With the nose wire and soft elastic ear-loops, these masks can be adjusted for the perfect, personalized fit. They are optimal for hot and cold temperatures. We guarantee you’ll love them so much, you’ll kiss your old face mask goodbye!
Green silk face mask specifications:
- Size: Approximately 8.7" x 5.1" these masks are hand finished, therefore, can have a slight variance in size.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash. Dry on delicate cycle or hang to dry.